Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caint wait. I listened to a lot of exhaust on YouTube and imo Roush sounds the best I like borla and magnaflow but they to.dam expensive for axlebacks lol ...any thoughts or tips on installation

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool let me know how it goes I'm.second day shipping mine so I should b gettin them Tuesday at the latest I caint wait I've prolly watched every video on YouTube Lmao

·
Registered
211 Posts
Lolol I ordered them last Friday and I was watching the vids till they got hear. And yea the wait is is unbearable. lololol

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think the roush axle backs sound good. As long as you don't eliminate your cats. If you do it will be ridiculously loud.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tha twin said:
Lolol I ordered them last Friday and I was watching the vids till they got hear. And yea the wait is is unbearable. lololol
How u like them did u install your self

·
Registered
32 Posts
You won't be disappointed but you definitely won't sneak up on anyone :). I had them on my '11 GT that I just traded in for a '13 GT/CS. The stock exhaust is driving me crazy, I will have something new very soon. I did the install with a friend and neither of us had done it before. Pretty easy.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
It's a really easy install, only tip I have is to loosen the brace that's in the way, can't remember what it's called but if you take the bolts out on the driver side and lower it down it makes the drivers side ALOT easier... It took me about an hr to take off my gt500 and put on the roush, 45 mins of that was taking off the driver side gt500 can

·
Registered
64 Posts
I didn't install them just yet they, just came like a hour ago . But me and my friend is going to 2morrow.
:confused:......... Well once you get the old ones off you'll be fine. They sound really nice.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I tried sneakin out today and my boss caught me lol his office right by the door so I'm gone start parkin ar the other end.of.the.lot now lol he has a vert camaro 6 banger with full exhaust and cai and it sounds like **** I told him he in for a treat lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts