Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Oh no when I was in college it was Slim Jims and chocolate milk or rolo's and milk
Or after a Cheech and Chong drive around campus there was always Krispy Kreme WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

184 Posts
fast64 said:
dunkin donuts is better than KK

no way krispy kremes OWNS DD

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Jimmy I I like you and all and I bust your chops sometimes but Dunkin Donut cant even wipe my ass much less make a better donut than Krispy Kreme.

Every time I take a new A/F or Navy or Marine flight crew from some Northern yankee land they always say take us to dunkin dogcrap and I tell them sorry you are in the land of krispy kreme and you know what they all agree Dunkin sucks ass buddy

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
KK's own

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Krispy kreme has creme filled, custard filled, jelly filled, old fashions, glazed, powdered, cake, sprinkled. Not to mentioned the are the fast growing donut shop in the world.

Dont you yankees get it. Everything the US craves is from the south. Beef, Chicken, shrimp, beaches, Sun, Spring break, Cheap cost of living, low taxes, no taxes, cigarettes, Jack daniels, College football, Mardi Gras, College Bowl Games, Panama City Beach Club La Vela foam room, Grits, PoBoys, Cheap gasoline, did I mention Sun, Krispy kreme, KFC, Hardees Mc Donalds, Popeyes, Coke, Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Mountain Dew, Florida. the list go on and on. Nobody goes north for spring break.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Krispy kreme has creme filled, custard filled, jelly filled, old fashions, glazed, powdered, cake, sprinkled. Not to mentioned the are the fast growing donut shop in the world.

Dont you yankees get it. Everything the US craves is from the south. Beef, Chicken, shrimp, beaches, Sun, Spring break, Cheap cost of living, low taxes, no taxes, cigarettes, Jack daniels, College football, Mardi Gras, College Bowl Games, Panama City Beach Club La Vela foam room, Grits, PoBoys, Cheap gasoline, did I mention Sun, Krispy kreme, KFC, Hardees Mc Donalds, Popeyes, Coke, Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Mountain Dew, Florida. the list go on and on. Nobody goes north for spring break.
Let the truth be known brother! :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
OH hell I forgot 1 of the most important things that is better in the south

Southern Girls my friends!!! wearing daisy duke shorts YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
All i have to say is screw both dd and kk and go with the shipley's donuts all the way. You need to drive down here to MS to try some. And i'm not just saying this because i'm friends with the owner. They're alot better overall. Just my 2 cents for ya

1 - 20 of 26 Posts