Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
I like how the middle photo is it being cleaned, and on the last one .. Your windshield is dirty lol(not saying you took the picture just after, but it seemed funny)

·
Registered
344 Posts
I know that feel.

I need springs and wheels.

I also need the money for both.

·
Registered
137 Posts
HID's for the fogs...

·
Registered
344 Posts
I find myself fighting with myself over the fogs...

Part of me loves the way fogs look, inset in the grille, either central or towards the heads... but part of me loves the super clean look of just the plain headlights.

Oh well, not an argument I have to settle with myself any time soon as my next mods are going to be performance focused.

BTDubs, that looks great on your car Kev. Awesome.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I just got those gt 500 wheels 18 black staggered. I think they are Awsome. Another member ordered them too and see to like them
Hey i just got the rims over the weekend, i cant install them yet cos its still winter here in ma i dont wanna put them while its still snowing here. Ill post some pictures as i promised. I put one tire just to see how it looks. Here u goo..

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey i just got the rims over the weekend, i cant install them yet cos its still winter here in ma i dont wanna put them while its still snowing here. Ill post some pictures as i promised. I put one tire just to see how it looks. Here u goo..
Nice can't wait to put mine on ill pay pics when I do

1 - 16 of 16 Posts