Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving on the freeway after my date with Roxy:

and for some reason this girls LOVES SPEED...hot eh? lol

I was driving her home and always look around in all my mirrors and saw some speeding little thing flying around the lanes of the freeway. Then for some reason he slowed down right when he pulled up on my left side and just rolled right next to me at the same speed. Then she slowly started speeding up wanting me to keep up.....so of course i did. Then cars got in front of us so we swapped over to our right. I went one lane "carefully" and this guy swirved hard to get behind me and started tailgating me. So i assumed that was the sign to GO and he would keep up.

AT this time I was in 5th gear and though to myself, hmmmm he may have an engine swap and be pretty fast, but when i looked at the car, it had no wheel covers, clear corners and a muffler with crap paint. Didn't really look too much like it.

So here I go into 4th gear and my full boost kicks on. This is the worst car i have ever owned in my life. I hit about 100mph and looked in my mirror and he was about 15 cars behind. I let off the gas, rolled in neutral and even tapped on my brakes and then he finally caught up! :D

During the race Roxy was yelling in excitement and enjoying every second! She even turned to laugh at the crx when it finally passed by me...**** she is hot LOL

Thanks have a great day LOL

·
Registered
574 Posts
It's going to be really sad when they impound your car you put so much money and effort into.

P.S: But, yes, she is pretty hot.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I know the feeling. But I barely race anymore. I got rolled once and the only reason they didn't take my car was because the other guy ran and I stopped.

It depends on if the next pic is before or after driving her home... :D

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
During the race Roxy was yelling in excitement and enjoying every second!
Wow....when Nathan was racing the 300ZX with his girlfriend in the car, she started crying she was so scared. :D

She's not bad by the way..... :headbang:

Wait....I wished I had boost! :(

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
not bad.. she was better from a distance :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts