8,779 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trojan Horse said:
:cool: Looks nice and straight, congrats! :good:

:uhh: No, please don't. :(
No offense, but using that stuff for anything other than what it was originally meant for just isn't my cup of tea. :good:
Thanks..wasn't planning on using it since its gonna be another show car just dk what it was

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Thanks..wasn't planning on using it since its gonna be another show car just dk what it was
Plasti-Dip was originally developed and used to cover and preserve tool handles and whatnot. These days people are using it to cover wheels, stripe their cars or to paint their whole car bodies.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys now I have an all original 88 and a custom 91

Attachments

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Trojan Horse said:
:cool: Looks nice and straight, congrats! :good:

:uhh: No, please don't. :(
No offense, but using that stuff for anything other than what it was originally meant for just isn't my cup of tea. :good:
Haha! Yeah it seems to be a huge craze right now, so I figured I would throw the idea out there......... As a joke :) I have done rims and stuff in it before and believe it or not, it holds up just fine. But it's no where near show car quality. Good luck with the resto, can't wait to see the finished product!

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Haha! Yeah it seems to be a huge craze right now, so I figured I would throw the idea out there......... As a joke :) I have done rims and stuff in it before and believe it or not, it holds up just fine. But it's no where near show car quality. Good luck with the resto, can't wait to see the finished product!
:lol: I'm glad you took that well and in the spirit in which it was intended. You wouldn't (or maybe you would) believe how bent out of shape and defensive some people get when you speak out against something they happen to like. ;) :good:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Trojan Horse said:
:lol: I'm glad you took that well and in the spirit in which it was intended. You wouldn't (or maybe you would) believe how bent out of shape and defensive some people get when you speak out against something they happen to like. ;) :good:
Very true, I have come across that before. When it comes From a fellow Stang banger it's okay, but anyone else and it's a different story.....lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts