Mustang Evolution Forum banner

701 - 720 of 811 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
There is a guy I follow on instagram (@cleanthirteen) who also has the rtr surround done in a unique way with the white. He has it done with the edges just in white so its easier to see but then everything else is still black. If that makes any sense? You might want to check it out and get some ideas from that, because you could do something like that but instead of white do the blue you have with your stripes. I think that could be a nice touch.

That dudes car is pretty sweet. Just checked it out and started following. Very unique. I actually like those solid plate louvers he's got. It gives it the illusion of a fastback....hmmmm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #702
There is a guy I follow on instagram (@cleanthirteen) who also has the rtr surround done in a unique way with the white. He has it done with the edges just in white so its easier to see but then everything else is still black. If that makes any sense? You might want to check it out and get some ideas from that, because you could do something like that but instead of white do the blue you have with your stripes. I think that could be a nice touch.

Yeah I've see his in person last AM show. I like the look and considered it, but I don't like to copy and I'm not sure it's my style anyway.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That dudes car is pretty sweet. Just checked it out and started following. Very unique. I actually like those solid plate louvers he's got. It gives it the illusion of a fastback....hmmmm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
I completely agree with you on the louvers. Gives a very nice clean look in my mind.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Yeah I've see his in person last AM show. I like the look and considered it, but I don't like to copy and I'm not sure it's my style anyway.
I understand that. Thought it might help you get some ideas flowing!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #705
I completely agree with you on the louvers. Gives a very nice clean look in my mind.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

I understand that. Thought it might help you get some ideas flowing!:thumb:

Yeah for sure man! It's not completely off the table. But if I can do something different I will try that first probably

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #708
Alright boys and girls. I finally scored myself a whipple. Got it used from a guy locally who works for whipple. So it looks like ox is getting blown 🙃

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1464322224.165384.jpg

I also got a McLeod twin disk clutch, tuner and some Lund tunes.

Stay tuned. ***** just got serious over here 🤑

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Alright boys and girls. I finally scored myself a whipple. Got it used from a guy locally who works for whipple. So it looks like ox is getting blown 🙃

View attachment 201599

Dude congrats I can't wait for this build..

2016 GT PREMIUM "RACE RED" >>>>>>>"raging bull" <<<<<<<<

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #712
Not gonna lie, super jello.

G x crSent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolutionôh

😂 that's been me lately. I was really fortunate to stumble across this guy. We met at a cars & coffee a few months ago. You just never know when these type of deals will fall into your lap.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts

View attachment 201599

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

niiiiiicccccceeeeee

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #718
I hear ya. Toss some luck over here, looking for a VMP TVS.

G x crSent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolutionôh

I see them pop up on the anything coyote FB page since I recently joined there. Just keep a reserve aside for when it happens so you can pounce on it.

701 - 720 of 811 Posts