Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pricing info. Would be willing to buy them from you, but i want to see the price for it. thanks :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been waiting for 19days now for my exhaust system and i dont think i will buy another product from these guys. Yes, they are cool and its nothign against them personally, but 19 days? Come on.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Stang01 they are getting shipped out this week.

We are also refunding you $10 off the purchase price. I could have sweared I spoke with you about this.

If you would like, I can simply refund the order. Whatever you would like to do and it will be done.

Just let us know, but an email was sent to you either here or via email explaining what was going on.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Extreme Effects.com said:
Stang01 they are getting shipped out this week.

We are also refunding you $10 off the purchase price. I could have sweared I spoke with you about this.

If you would like, I can simply refund the order. Whatever you would like to do and it will be done.

Just let us know, but an email was sent to you either here or via email explaining what was going on.
Yes, i have no prob with you service. You respond promptly. If they are sent out this week, how long for shipping?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts