Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2013 GT and it has some small mods done to it. It has a JLT cold air intake, and borla atak axle backs that I will be swapping to the borla touring ones later this week. As I was driving home the check engine light came on for a P2270 code. I am assuming it is because of the CAI but am not sure what I should do to get the code to go away so I can pass my states inspection. I want to keep the JLT intake because I plan on doing more mods to it later. Any and all ideas are appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just purchased a 2013 GT and it has some small mods done to it. It has a JLT cold air intake, and borla atak axle backs that I will be swapping to the borla touring ones later this week. As I was driving home the check engine light came on for a P2270 code. I am assuming it is because of the CAI but am not sure what I should do to get the code to go away so I can pass my states inspection. I want to keep the JLT intake because I plan on doing more mods to it later. Any and all ideas are appreciated. Thank you.
Could just be a missing or loosely connected O2 sensor(s). I'd check that first. Or it could be the sensor's bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts