Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Can't do long tubes ... Cali emissions :'(
Then you can't do the shortys either any headers in CA will fail emissions the only shortys you can buy that pass are JBA but the run about $400 and you will still get little numbers and maybe a little sound differences
with that money I would just get Mac long tubes and the H pipe for one mean exhaust seat up but thats me I don't mind doing the every 2 year header change for smog :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Then you can't do the shortys either any headers in CA will fail emissions the only shortys you can buy that pass are JBA but the run about $400 and you will still get little numbers and maybe a little sound differences
with that money I would just get Mac long tubes and the H pipe for one mean exhaust seat up but thats me I don't mind doing the every 2 year header change for smog :D
But long tubes require going catless right...I don't a shop Here that will even think about cutting my cats

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
You can do shorties in Cali but not LT. And jba isn't the only manufacturer with a CARB exemption #.

·
Registered
779 Posts
You can do shorties in Cali but not LT. And jba isn't the only manufacturer with a CARB exemption #.
Can you show me a link of any shortys besides JBA that have a CARB #??????

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

I don't think longtubes bollt right up that easy as shorties..... Longtubes I heard are a pain to get in
Well it's up to you, long tube are a better investment then shortys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts