Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey can anyone help me find a catted xpipe that will fit pacesetters long tube headers ? i hav a 2010 v6 and i wanted to get LT headers installed but i want true dual exhaust too can anyone help ? thank.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
hey can anyone help me find a catted xpipe that will fit pacesetters long tube headers ? i hav a 2010 v6 and i wanted to get LT headers installed but i want true dual exhaust too can anyone help ? thank.
Best bet is just to go to your local muffler shop and get them to make you a mid-pipe. I'd recommend an h-pipe if you're going with LTs....and btw awesome car!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro nice car to u too lol. An ill look into it i was lookin on american muscle an what if i take a gt's short xpipe thats 2.5" would that work cus i want to keep cats lol so i was gonna try an look for a catted shorty xpipe but idk which one fits the pacesetter LT headers :(

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Thanks bro nice car to u too lol. An ill look into it i was lookin on american muscle an what if i take a gt's short xpipe thats 2.5" would that work cus i want to keep cats lol so i was gonna try an look for a catted shorty xpipe but idk which one fits the pacesetter LT headers :(
Like I said I'd get an h-pipe with LTs cause LTs on the 4.0 with an x-pipe can sound really really raspy, but yeah I'm not about a mid pipe on AM cause each company is gona tailor their headers to their mid pipe which is why I said just get the shop to do it...but ask one of the AM guys I'm sure they'll know

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I def will post one an idk rite now i hav a muffler delete an it sounds great just lookin for more power so ill see might keep muffller deletes lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wrong forum.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Above this one, for 2010-2014 V6's.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Nevermind.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yeah.

Hence the, "Nevermind."

I can be teh dumb 2 sumtim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts