Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure noone cares on here but Im bored and so i figured i would post this here as well

When I get a jeep TJ, I was thinking about doing a paint scheme sort of like the old military willys mb jeeps from WWII. What do you guys think, I was thinking the olive drab with black top and black steelies, and maybe some special decals or stenciled things like the old jeeps were.

Kinda like that, with that color and the star and maybe make up my own serial number or something, what do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
They make a new jeep wrangler now with the "willys" package...I think it'd look just like that...lol

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
lowflyn said:
They make a new jeep wrangler now with the "willys" package...I think it'd look just like that...lol
those things are ugly lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha, they're different...

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i know about the new willy's, but i don't like the rims or the green top, and it would be more fun to do it myself. Besides, Brent's dad has a paint booth so all i need is the paint.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Yeh, painting is nothing

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i need the jeep too, wich is what seems to be the hardest part right now lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Nate...just buy a mustang...it'll solve all your problems. You just won't be happy until you get one

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no i won't be happy till im in a jeep again, I just can't help it. Someday I will own a mustang, but for the time being I just really want a jeep again. As they say. Its a jeep thing you wouldn't understand. :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I understand...completely...just prefer my stang over a jeep. Drive both on a regular basis though

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Haha...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hey, make it pink, it should fit then

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
next week you will want a mustang again... but seriously why would you want a jeep painted like that for a daily driver? i can see if its just your every once and a while fun vehicle, but that would get annoying lookin at that every day.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don;t think so, I love that paint scheme. Ive always wanted an old Willys but its not practicle for me to have one right now, so, I just paint what I have to be like one. It would be unique, and I would love it.

And no, I am set on a Jeep. You don't have to believe me, but I will prove it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
lowflyn said:
I understand...completely...just prefer my stang over a jeep. Drive both on a regular basis though

I would have to agree. Buy both a jeep and a stang and you will be happy all year long. I have to put my mustang away for the winter this weekend which makes me want to :cry: , but at least I get to bring the jeep out and have some fun with it. :drive:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts