Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my paint on my front bumper started peeling a month ago. It rippled up, then a piece finally broke off. And it's still the same. The bumper wasn't painted correctly, it was never primed at all apparently. What's a reasonable price for repainting the whole bumper? I've been hit with $700 and thought that was way too high. Helps appreciated

Attachments

· Registered
3,530 Posts
96smoke said:
So, my paint on my front bumper started peeling a month ago. It rippled up, then a piece finally broke off. And it's still the same. The bumper wasn't painted correctly, it was never primed at all apparently. What's a reasonable price for repainting the whole bumper? I've been hit with $700 and thought that was way too high. Helps appreciated
Got my bumper painted and primed for 200

· Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Just because its lifetime doesn't mean it will stick or you won't have problems. I have a friend with an 04 Mach 1. Has had his hood painted twice. It was lifetime guaranteed. Just keep lookin. Somebody will paint it cheaper and lifetime guarantee it. The 3-4 hundred sounds pretty close. Maybe more, maybe less. Not by much at all though.

· Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just because its lifetime doesn't mean it will stick or you won't have problems. I have a friend with an 04 Mach 1. Has had his hood painted twice. It was lifetime guaranteed. Just keep lookin. Somebody will paint it cheaper and lifetime guarantee it. The 3-4 hundred sounds pretty close. Maybe more, maybe less. Not by much at all though.
That's true. I'm definitely still looking though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.