Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys I know this is not cost effective, but I'm thinking about ordering the carbon fiber coil covers and having them painted over with a blue candy to give it a blue tint. What do you think?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the carbon fiber look but want a hint of blue in it. Too many people have the blue coil covers. I want something different.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
bigsmitty24 said:
Okay guys I know this is not cost effective, but I'm thinking about ordering the carbon fiber coil covers and having them painted over with a blue candy to give it a blue tint. What do you think?
U did mention not cost effective... U can get an opinion of a body shop, I'm sure that's your best bet

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

bigsmitty24 said:
Definitely will be a unique touch that'll get u attention at car meets

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
bigsmitty24 said:
I love the carbon fiber look but want a hint of blue in it. Too many people have the blue coil covers. I want something different.
Hydo carbon is a painting process I think. I bet they could do a blue hydro carbon. I would contact a body shop. I bet they could creat a blue tinted clear to shoot over the carbon fiber.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

bigsmitty24 said:
I would do a solid blue fading into the carbon fiber actually. That would look very unique.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
bigsmitty24 said:
Sounds neat. You're gonna give me you old covers right??? :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mikeyt03 said:
Hydo carbon is a painting process I think. I bet they could do a blue hydro carbon. I would contact a body shop. I bet they could creat a blue tinted clear to shoot over the carbon fiber.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I would do a solid blue fading into the carbon fiber actually. That would look very unique.
That would be bad a$$.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts