Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well only a small portion. I saw the Roush lower grill and it appears that it has a piece that covers the one inch portion below the bottom crease on the bumper.

So I was bored today and decided to paint that one inch portion, flat black.

I taped it off, sanded it, and sprayed away:

Before (old pic):

Masked:

After:

It makes it appear a little bigger and it matches the height of the cut out next to it.

Next, I'm not crazy about those cut outs. I hope Roush will sell their fog inserts without the lights. It will look like a brake cooling duct.

·
Registered
517 Posts
You got the vents done as well! I thought I was the only one that thought this was the perfect color, but you topped it off with the stripes. Are you sporting OEM yet, or just plastidip on those vents? I finally went OEM on those, paid 300... If you paid less, please don't respond so I don't get buyers remorse ;) f'n sweet looking!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Well only a small portion. I saw the Roush lower grill and it appears that it has a piece that covers the one inch portion below the bottom crease on the bumper.

So I was bored today and decided to paint that one inch portion, flat black.

I taped it off, sanded it, and sprayed away:

Before (old pic):

Masked:

After:

It makes it appear a little bigger and it matches the height of the cut out next to it.

Next, I'm not crazy about those cut outs. I hope Roush will sell their fog inserts without the lights. It will look like a brake cooling duct.
Like the looks and taste of things done.Your car is one of very few I like with any stripes.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts