Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
btw, i dont think thats a 99 35th anni bezel in the gauge cluster is it?

is it painted or did u buy it somewhere? looks nice

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the compliments! I still have a spare headlight knob thats black, so I will see which one looks better. I used paint that I had mixed and put into a spray can. I originally had tghe paint mixed to paint a chin spoiler, but I ended up not using it, so i finally made good use of it ;) No, it is not a 35th anniversary cluster..i just painted it. -a1.stangbaysix

·
Registered
614 Posts
Very nice job... and very nice car as well! Black seats would go great with that... maybe even at least covers. Also a black steering wheel cover would be nice. I'll post pics of my latest interior with my new black steering wheel cover... :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah..next interior mod is going to be black and gray racing seats! Thanks for the compliments guys. Its suff like this that keeps me working hard on my car!
-a1.stangbaysix

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
a1yola said:
yeah..next interior mod is going to be black and gray racing seats! Thanks for the compliments guys. Its suff like this that keeps me working hard on my car!
-a1.stangbaysix
Pssst....add the rest of the pedal pads back on there. And I would add the black headlight switch and defrost delete cover. ;)

And, the Grant shift knob.

This is the Grant 1325 Evolution Shift Knob. Thought it might continue to the elegant look of your interior.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the advice guys! I am not sure what kind of seats I want. Only money will tell :rolleyes: ...
Thanks for the ideas about the shift knob and steering wheel. I will look into those things ;) -a1.stangbaysix

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I really like how it looks, especially the gauges under the radio, it's a nice touch :) I also really like your car, the dual side exhaust right? I hope to have something like that on mine. What kind of front spoiler is that?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts