1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
269 Posts
I like!! I might try it with red plasti-dip to see how like the look sitting in it, then ill do a good job with real paint.

Did you do then with satin or semi-gloss? It doesn't seen like much gloss.

Good work!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
WillysYJ said:
I like!! I might try it with red plasti-dip to see how like the look sitting in it, then ill do a good job with real paint.

Good work!
Wait. They make red plasti-dip ??

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WillysYJ said:

Good work!
I did a lite coat of gloss

·
Registered
332 Posts
I've seen someone on here custom there inside of the car with a red lining on the doors looked pretty freakin sexy ;) ill try to find that pic for ya!

·
Registered
414 Posts
There drying right now, they didn't come out completely awesome but I had already sprayed them grey then sanded it off haha but you can't even tell cuz there gloss black.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Painting interior pieces is boarder line "rice" to me... not a fan of it... I've always wanted a fox w black int so when I found this car w black leather it will not change... simple is better IMO

·
Registered
414 Posts
See that's what I thought.. But dude it looks bad ass! I'm not much on that either but it's something barely noticeable that sticks out!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Jgill1992 said:
Wait. They make red plasti-dip ??
You can actually add regular paint to it and change the colors, unless your using aerosol cans. I used blue one time and added a drop or two of yellow paint to get olive drab green for my hunting gear.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts