Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Artaz said:
How hard is it to do it urself really 8 bucks?
I bought it at home depot for $5.99 a can. It's super simple to do it yourself. If you clear coat it, make sure to use the plasti dip clear not clear paint. Otherwise, when you take it off it is extremely difficult. There is no reason to pay someone to do it. Do a min of 3-4 coats waiting about 10 min between coats. Check you tube for how to videos.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

soonerfan27 said:
I bought it at home depot for $5.99 a can. It's super simple to do it yourself. If you clear coat it, make sure to use the plasti dip clear not clear paint. Otherwise, when you take it off it is extremely difficult. There is no reason to pay someone to do it. Do a min of 3-4 coats waiting about 10 min between coats. Check you tube for how to videos.
Also as a ref, I did a 8 inch wide racing stripe from front to back and it took 2 cans.

·
Registered
88 Posts
soonerfan27 said:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Also as a ref, I did a 8 inch wide racing stripe from front to back and it took 2 cans.
Thanks man appreciate it

21 - 30 of 30 Posts