Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Isnt xxx in pensacola-- if You are talking about the same one in Pensacola, I let them work on my GT. I got a tune and tuner from them and they dynoed my GT after I did a bunch of upgrades like high flow cats, full exhaust, jlt intake

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I was talking about them. We're they reasonable in price? My cousin and uncle took both their mustangs to panhandle performance and said they did a good job, but didn't know if panhandle was same price or better. I'm looking to do a pulley swap, and a tune.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I would trust xxx for it. They are really good in customer service, knowledge, and dependability in my opinion- and i got my tune for free as my bro knows the owner very well. And they let me in the back during the dyno runs which was really cool as i saw some ofthe cars the were working on.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, thanks for the info. I'll give them a call next week. Do you have any mods done to your Shelby? If you don't mind me asking.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
MVP has the pulley and tensioner and removal tool for a really good price. You could always do the swap yourself order a tuner from American muscle and poof, you didn't even have to leave your driveway.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info. I'm not mechanically inclined, so it might be best to take it somewhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts