Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sometimes when i accelerate fast my parking break light comes on for a little bit......jus started sort of recently, dunno y......any ideas?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
the car is broke it wont work much longer maybe a month if your are lucky... it will soon stop and never crank again EVER

either that or you are low on brake fluid.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
it's 99.9% chance you're low on brake fluid. There is an air sensitive sensor inside you master cylinder. if it touches air, you brake light will come on.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
SpectorV said:
the car is broke it wont work much longer maybe a month if your are lucky... it will soon stop and never crank again EVER

either that or you are low on brake fluid.
:lol: i think id go with brake fluid

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
really? Brent had me scared!! ahaha mine has done this for about 2 months now :lol: :lol: :lol: :uhh: I guess I should check that... even if its parked till the next sunny day over 50* hahaha

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
if your brake fluid is low, chances are your brakes could use some work..

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
The Arson said:
my brakes are fine
You should just listen to me, I know what I'm talking about. So get off your butt, go to the store, get some brake fluid and be done with it. GEEZ :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
97Stallion said:
You should just listen to me, I know what I'm talking about. So get off your butt, go to the store, get some brake fluid and be done with it. GEEZ :D

lol i plan on it.......its jus gettin past that lazy part thats holdin me back :)

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Tbird232ci said:
agree'd, because why would the fluid be low?
It just happens over time. You know evaporation and stuff like that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts