Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate it guys, i really do. I have like no where else to park but under this dogwood tree at my house. And everytime i wash it and come out side the next morning, the tree has already farted little sap dots on my roof and back glass. Makes me mad. :x Trees are my new enemy. :twisted: :rolleyes: :( :x :-? :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man i have a cover but it sucks. Its cloth, and it doesnt keep the water out it goes straight through. The car actually looks worse after the cover has been on :rolleyes: Might work for sap tho. Im gonna like build a bubble dome around my car i think. That way bird and tress with stop owning me and farting out their gooeyness on my car.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
lmao, i saw a 2000 Cobra R on ebay and he is like this car is mint because it is in a bubble, and they show you the car lol

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
just get a lean-to from your local hardware store... good for rain, bird goo and sap

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
White95Stangv6 said:
lmao, i saw a 2000 Cobra R on ebay and he is like this car is mint because it is in a bubble, and they show you the car lol
hahaha, I saw that too, I was thinking about the same thing when paul started talkin about a bubble.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
lol it was like a 1 minute video of some southern guy talking about how he has a cobra R but lives in a trailor.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Bubble Cars of Sumnter, SC - New Car Club floating to a town near you... :p

Hey I feel for ya dude, honestly I do... You remember seeing some of those slanted pics of Coreys Valve Covers on the deck and you see the cars below... and nothing but trees all around them.... Well thats our house with nothing but trees all around them, If I had my way the damn landlord would cut them all downn around the vacinity of the driveway so they would not get near the freaking cars. Every morning I about hose mine off when i can before leaving for work ( stop laughing people ), we have berries fall / some other crazy #### falls / sap / bird crap etc....

So yes I do understand!
And we have a car cover here, and after many times of putting that thing on and off, it gets real old, real quick...we only cover the car for a show that we might go to the next morning and pray it dont rain over night!

PS:
And I have seen those bubbles at the car shows, the one they had at last yrs MCA show. Wonder if it comes with some kind of warranty incase a damn birds beak flies right into it or a hummingbird decided to poke at it for fun...hmmmm

the possibilities are endless! ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
KrazyPony said:
Every morning I about hose mine off when i can before leaving for work ( stop laughing people ....
I want y'all to know he used to make horrible fun of me for doing this in the mornings ... and used to get mad at me and hated my car! And now look who does it, and who doesn't any more ... :oops:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Hey Donna and Jeff it does not help you both have White Bread White stangs. you might as well hang a sign on it for all the bird that says "" CRAP HERE"" :shock: :shock: :rolleyes: ;) ;) ;) ;) :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Hey Donna and Jeff it does not help you both have White Bread White stangs. you might as well hang a sign on it for all the bird that says "" CRAP HERE"" :shock: :shock: :rolleyes: ;) ;) ;) ;) :D
lmao true but white is the nice looking, i really like jeffs car.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Oh dont get me wrong Jeff and Donna's are really great looking cars. It is just with white everything shows up and where they park is a jungle. ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yea, I have white, and wouldnt have it any other way, except Mineral Grey

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Oh Yeah black is sweet but only in a vacume. As soon as you wash and wax it and drive it down the street dust is already on it and it looks dirty. Red green and Blue show the least dirt !!!

RED RULES

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GREEN OWNS ALL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts