Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post here for sale, I've been on V6P for going on 4 years, incase anyone wants to check my rep.

http://v6power.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=271611#271611

Autometer Ultra-Lite 2 1/16 mechanical fuel pressure gauge with 6 feet of 4AN braided ss hose and fuel rail adapter from Autometer. Was placed on car then removed within a day. Hardware was not used, still in bag, everything boxed back up like new. Bulb was not even wired up. Buyer hasnt sent payment so its up for sale again.

$55 shipped, over $110 new

Stock 21# injectors and fuel pump, 20K miles, perfect shape.

$30 shipped

Procharger MAF adapter *NEW*, can be used to make an intake. Mounts directly to MAF and a filter can be mounted to the end. Almost chrome finish.

$20 shipped

Stock MAF, painted black, like new.

$25 shipped

Stock 99 laser red rear bumper. Was on car for under 1K miles. Immaculate.

$60 pick up only (Fairmont, WV 26554)

EMAIL: [email protected][/b]

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
I'm assuming that's a v-6 bumper, and not the rear exhaust slotted v-8? :(... I want the V-8, but I can't go to West Virginia for a bumper either way :(

·
Registered
176 Posts
wow a fellow west virginian

·
Registered
26 Posts
heck yea. where you from McGrail482. me and Mus35th and a couple other members from Fairmont WV. near WVU (morgantown)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Parkersburg, planning on going to wvu next year

·
Registered
26 Posts
McGrail482 said:
Parkersburg, planning on going to wvu next year
NO FREEKIN WAY!!! i lived in pburg for 18-19 yrs. moved to fairmont for college. my wife and i would like to move back to pburg. in fact she going home to visit this weekend. hey email me if you like to join a mustang club of WV. we got shirts, decals, webiste, etc. in fact we setting up a dyno-day at a speedshop 30 miles north of WVU.

[email protected]

·
Registered
176 Posts
sure i would like to join....what do i need to do and do you guys meet often?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts