Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1979 2.3L non-turbo Mustang. I have every thing I need to put the new engine in but the stupid crankcase pulley. The old pulley was bent from me trying to get it off the old engine. I have looked at all my local auto parts stores and Junk yards and cant seam to find a place around here that has them. It's a V belt with 3 groves crank case pulley.

So my question is, Do you know where (web site/store) that I could get this part or know someone who has one for sale?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Try looking on the little ford courier pickups, i dont know if those had a 2.3 in them or not, and early ford rangers also have 2.3's,

·
Registered
41 Posts
Eagle auto parts in three rivers michigan phone number is 269-273-9127 ask for this part at wrench and save or at eagles auto parts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry I can't give best answer, some dick deleted my account.
I tried all the suggestions that were given and still no dice. I would like to thank you all.

·
Registered
34 Posts
mpsautosalvage.com this is the largest mustang salvage yard in the US check there im sure they got somethin for ya or try 50resto.com they are a 79 and up mustang restoration site they have a bunch of stuff!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
My suggestion is eBay. Keep on searching. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I have searched for many things on eBay for months even years, but have had success in getting the necessary equipment for many different things. Somewhere out there someone will put something on eBay they won't need and put it for sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts