Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know all the wiring thats behind the cover next to passenger foot well is all for?

·
Registered
621 Posts
That is where the fuse box is located so I'm sure there is a boat load of wires back there.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol the wiring is for your car

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution.
ooo reeeallly?
That is where the fuse box is located so I'm sure there is a boat load of wires back there.
I was hoping for more specific answer like a diagram of which wiring is to what(radio,seat,pcm..etc)

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
621 Posts
It looks like the C211 connector on page 14 of this link.

Ford Service Manuals - Wiring Diagrams

Finding the actual wires in this connector in this documentation is not easy. I did find that the 12v power outlet (cigar lighter) and the ABS brake system both flow through this connector. Again, not easy to find. You basically have to pour through all of the diagrams looking for a reference to this connector.....if it is one that you are looking for.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It looks like the C211 connector on page 14 of this link.

Ford Service Manuals - Wiring Diagrams

Finding the actual wires in this connector in this documentation is not easy. I did find that the 12v power outlet (cigar lighter) and the ABS brake system both flow through this connector. Again, not easy to find. You basically have to pour through all of the diagrams looking for a reference to this connector.....if it is one that you are looking for.
Doesnt seem to be it on page 14 but thanks anyway, guess ill never find out

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
With a factory wiring diagram, you could examine the wiring color codes, and then compare to the factory wiring book to see what circuit(s) they are for.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
and hope they are the same...when I installed my alarm there was a 98% accuracy..this happens often (I fix machines in the real world) and often you get prints that are "kinda like this" Locations on everything on my car that I dealt with were correct but colors varied.

I do remind my boss that 98% is NOT a good score in electricity. Imagine getting a house built and your electrician saying "All set, just don't ever turn on the disposal and the closet light at the same time or it's gonna cause a fire"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts