Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I let my car sit for the winter and my battery died now every time I roll up the window it rolls down any ideas how to fix it or what could be wrong

·
Registered
66 Posts
Try to reset the windows calibration hold the window button down until it rolls all the way down don't let go of the button for a few seconds you should hear a slight noise then roll the window up and hold the button up for a few seconds you should hear the same noise I has the same problem in my 07 gt and that's how I fixed mine

·
Registered
178 Posts
Kochieey said:
Try to reset the windows calibration hold the window button down until it rolls all the way down don't let go of the button for a few seconds you should hear a slight noise then roll the window up and hold the button up for a few seconds you should hear the same noise I has the same problem in my 07 gt and that's how I fixed mine
That's good to know! Thanks also! Learnin new stuff everyday lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
Patty boy, key in turned, but the engine not running.

This fix worked for me when I had a slow draw and the battery almost died on me, the next day my passenger window wouldn't go back up that little bit when the door was opened. Push and hold the button down and hold it for a few seconds, then up (not AUTO) and hold it, worked like a charm.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WillysYJ said:
Patty boy, key in turned, but the engine not running.

This fix worked for me when I had a slow draw and the battery almost died on me, the next day my passenger window wouldn't go back up that little bit when the door was opened. Push and hold the button down and hold it for a few seconds, then up (not AUTO) and hold it, worked like a charm.
Didn't work is there anything else I can do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts