Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find a thread like this so I apologize if this is redundant, but how do those with no cats or no resonators pass inspection? I live in PA and only need to pass a visual inspection not an emissions test. Visual inspection in PA requires all components of an exhaust except mufflers. I eventually want to get an o/r H pipe but don't see how I can get away with it.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Just keep the stock for inspection purposes. Not sure about pa but I know down here that some places are more forgiving than others

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I'm originally from pa, I'm in Delaware now but plan on moving back to pa. I was told by a pa inspection shop that with how new our vehicles are that there is no visual inspection. They plug it in to a handheld and it will tell them everything. You can run your offroad x depending on how your tuner takes care of the rear O2's via the tune. If he just shuts them off you'll fail. But if when its scanned and comes back unsupported you will pass. A lot comes down to the shop and the relationship you have with them. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts