Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked for any threads about headers failing inspection, but haven't found any. Looking into getting the kooks LTs with the OR x. Even though I live in the county where they don't do inspection, I still am wondering if this combo will throw up a CEL. Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Looked for any threads about headers failing inspection, but haven't found any. Looking into getting the kooks LTs with the OR x. Even though I live in the county where they don't do inspection, I still am wondering if this combo will throw up a CEL. Any ideas?
Removing the cats will throw a code.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Yes it will and a tune can turn it off.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Lol. Tune tune tune. :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Where you from, here in va relocating the cats is a no no, and that's what long tubes will do... Shorties don't really offer anything for me so I will leave that alone.. I think my next mod will be the short throw shifter.... Just can't make my mind up on the mgw or the Barton..

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Tennessee and we don't take lowered, dark tinted, or anything else illegal towards va. The troopers are nasty.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Here in Ohio having a deep throaty muscle car the cops love it. Always get thumbs up from the cops. They hate them tin can ricers though.

Local police department is holding a muscle car only car show in April. Feel weird putting my illegal car in their car show. The only cops who pull silly crap are the actual Cincinnati cops. Any other suburb is awesome.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Around Memphis. I have the dark tint and been pulled over once, but that was for speeding. After testing it, he couldn't write that up... I don't know much about mgw, but I love my barton. Heard a lot of good with the mgw though...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts