Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I know basically everything i want for my 2011 v6 premium BUT what if I could save that $5000 and wait 5 more years, pay off my car and get a gt/v8 engine... I need help

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Tpost08 said:
Would deff be worth the wait.
+1 patience is a virtue :) I waited forced to find a 69 Mach 1 and I found it on craigslist called and was gonna go see it but someone bought it right after I called. Waited a week and found the same car on eBay. I the waiting myself but if I would've bought that 66 v6 I would've never gotten my Mach 1 :) if it's not worth waiting for it ain't worth it.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
It's a question of what you want. If you want this body of Mustang, which I did, you're in a pinch to buy now. However, I'm a modder and fabricator in my own rights, so I like making something my own. I'm ok with doing v8 swaps down the road if I want... which I won't, but I will turbo it some day.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Chaseh504 said:
Okay so I know basically everything i want for my 2011 v6 premium BUT what if I could save that $5000 and wait 5 more years, pay off my car and get a gt/v8 engine... I need help
Five years is a long time to wait. Priorities will most likely change.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I plan on trashing up to the GT when I find one I like for a fair price. I'm always looking but certainly in no rush.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chessmanmark said:
Five years is a long time to wait. Priorities will most likely change.
+1 definitely... This is why i think i will just stick to this car and make this one awesome for now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts