Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some help, did a quick search and could not find out to much, will keep looking though.

i just ordered a tuner from steeda, matt is requesting the pcm code for my car, here is the question.. where exactly is the pcm code. how many digits is it. my car is at home and i am at work, just wanted to have the info for when i go out and look tonight or tomorrow.. thanks!!

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
PCM code should be 4 digits. It will be on the passenger side of the vehicle under the hood right next to the fuse box. It'll be a little hard to see though, you gotta kinda lean down to the left to see it. Here's mine

Nvm thought I still had the pic of mine on my phone, my code is HYZ6.

DO NOT try to use mine, not all cars have the same PCM code and this could severely damage yours if you try to use the wrong code. I'm only telling you what mine is so it give you and idea of what to look for

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PCM code should be 4 digits. It will be on the passenger side of the vehicle under the hood right next to the fuse box. It'll be a little hard to see though, you gotta kinda lean down to the left to see it. Here's mine

Nvm thought I still had the pic of mine on my phone, my code is HYZ6.

DO NOT try to use mine, not all cars have the same PCM code and this could severely damage yours if you try to use the wrong code. I'm only telling you what mine is so it give you and idea of what to look for
awesome thanks!!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Am3gross said:
need some help, did a quick search and could not find out to much, will keep looking though.

i just ordered a tuner from steeda, matt is requesting the pcm code for my car, here is the question.. where exactly is the pcm code. how many digits is it. my car is at home and i am at work, just wanted to have the info for when i go out and look tonight or tomorrow.. thanks!!
It's the first 4 digits, mine is VXT3... Like Grabber said, don't use his or mine or anybodies as every car has a unique number

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks fellas!

i will get that to matt tomorrow and i will let you know about the tuner and what i think of it... i am getting the itsx, heard alot of good things and alot of bad things, either way i am sure it will do what i want it to do! watch for the review.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts