Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if I can just put filters on all the PCV spouts? Meaning the one from intake to oil fill tube and any other ones. It's on 95 5.0 btw

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Does anyone know if I can just put filters on all the PCV spouts? Meaning the one from intake to oil fill tube and any other ones. It's on 95 5.0 btw
If you mean "just put filters on all the PCV spouts" instead of leaving it connected, then yes you can, but you will have oil mist escaping and getting all over everything.

I would put the filter or one like it shown below in the PCV line and leave it properly connected.

Jegs Oil Air Separator

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
An oil catch seems like what I'm gonna do. So I just need to plug the intakes tube and run the catch can off the fill tube

·
Registered
339 Posts
Trojan Horse said:
If you mean "just put filters on all the PCV spouts" instead of leaving it connected, then yes you can, but you will have oil mist escaping and getting all over everything.

I would put the filter or one like it shown below in the PCV line and leave it properly connected.

Jegs Oil Air Separator
^^^+1....thats what I did mine was off a okoma machine , air compressor one will work

·
Registered
493 Posts
So do I just replace the Pcv with the separator and that's it?? I just got the Pcv kit from lrs, but I think this is how I wanna go when I do my build. Any install instructions? Much appreciated!!

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
So do I just replace the Pcv with the separator and that's it?? I just got the Pcv kit from lrs, but I think this is how I wanna go when I do my build. Any install instructions? Much appreciated!!
Pvc to air oil separator, then AOS to intake pretty easy
Exactly like Quball said, Leave the PCV system in place, run the hose from it to the AOS, then run the hose from the AOS to the intake.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts