1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
a 3.31 rear axle nicer wheels and my color I believe

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
better springs....stiffer front and rear sway bars, HD brake pads, 19" wheels in gray, 3.31 rear axle, and black side view mirrors (not body color). I have that package and the MCA edition :)

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

oh...and you get the engine cover and strut bar.....see my pics

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

my color...only comes with the premium Mustang, which mine is...I wanted leather and the 4.2 LCD screen so I ordered the premium

·
Registered
149 Posts
what did that set you back? sounds like you loaded up with packages haha

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
what did that set you back? sounds like you loaded up with packages haha
Mine was 33,310 I think, but I got it for 29,600. Mine is loaded lol.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Doesn't the performance package also come with some Ford Racing exhaust tips as well? I think I saw them on a car on the lot with the performance package.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Summer only Pirelli tires too. Awesome, but not if u live in the cold

·
Registered
744 Posts
Redstang1 said:
Nobody needs a gt but come on be serious wants is a different story. Don't want to start a argument and not hating on v6's I'm just saying be honest here
Huh?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Jesus!!!!! could have got a GT for like an extra 4k!!
Not with what I have on my car option wise.
It is the same basic car as all the rest of the V6 cars, just add the performance stuff in the package.
BTW, mine was about 1300 more.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Redstang1 said:
Can you honestly tell me by choice you would want a v6 over a 5.0. V6's are great cars and alot of fun but given the choice everybody would want a gt
Yes. Hell, I could afford a new 13' GT500 if I really wanted. But 305 hp is PLENTY for me.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Can you honestly tell me by choice you would want a v6 over a 5.0. V6's are great cars and alot of fun but given the choice everybody would want a gt
Very untrue bro..I'm a GT fan and will only buy GTs probably forever, BUT saying everyone wants a GT over a v6 is very wrong! Many people go with 6ers for gas mileage, you can take a 6er and make it just as quick as a GT anyday bro sorry to say but I hate how all these GT owners tell everyone in the market for a stang to go GT or you will be disappointed, that's flat incorrect information.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Right, and I can buy a new viper but I would rather have my 5.0. Look v6's are great cars and we are all driving mustangs so no hate from me I'm just saying be serious
So your saying every v6 owner out there regrets not getting a GT, Ummm no lmao

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nobody needs a gt but come on be serious wants is a different story. Don't want to start a argument and not hating on v6's I'm just saying be honest here
I know quite a few people who bought rs camaros or v6 fully loaded stangs just to get better gas get more features better insurance etc. if you don't have a led foot I'm sure the hp difference is made up for by more comfy seats better displays and 30 mpg

1 - 20 of 83 Posts