Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any personal experience with custom performance...gofastfords.com?? Or recommend any in nc?? I heard some positive feedback from the one in mooresville nc but i live near cp. im looking into some serious mods soon and might just have it pro installed and tuned at the same time. any input thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fastlane in Benson is the best mustang shop. Piedmont in Raleigh is good and cheaper.
Thanks man. Thats just a bit of a drive, but if its really better than the other shops around its worth it for some of the mods imma do that i dont want to risk doing myself not having an actual lift.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
-BBK shorty headers
-BBK catted xpipe
-Borla ATAK cb
-Cams
-BBK 78 TB
-kb 2.1l S/C
-3.73 gears (maybe)
-Subframe connectors
and of course custom tune.
I cant remember a few others right now lol. Imma do the full exhaust myself and order once the atak comes back in stock on am

·
Registered
521 Posts
Do longtubes. I felt good gains with cheap pacesetter LTs. Most of that list is DIY. Exhaust shop will hook you up. Do every bolt on you can, then take it to Fastlane and get it cammed and tuned!

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

And im guessing KB would be last? Lol

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do longtubes. I felt good gains with cheap pacesetter LTs. Most of that list is DIY. Exhaust shop will hook you up. Do every bolt on you can, then take it to Fastlane and get it cammed and tuned!

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

And im guessing KB would be last? Lol
I wanted longtubes but i called kb and they said it works best with just a stock motor. I want to be in the 400hp range SAFELY. So i wanted to make sure it was done properly and that my motor on stock internals can handle all that and the sc. Ill forge eventually but my stock internals only got 30k on them so want to use those up a little bit before i forge and crank up the boost. Thanks for the input, appreciate it. Ill give fastlane a call

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah they do, one of my friends buddies dad owns the shop and the bring out some bada** cars from their shop.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For what?
Extreme charges by the job.

You going to Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning?
Idk. doubt it man lol my cars on stands right now. I couldnt get the passenger bolt off for the midpipe connected to the manifold. So i was just going to have a shop who has a lift finish it up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts