Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has probably been asked a million times before, but here goes......I'm looking to get personalized plates on my '13 GT. I'm a 31 year old female. Some I've seen are super cheesy, of course I want one that's badazzzzz!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,187 Posts
jellybean82881 said:
I know this has probably been asked a million times before, but here goes......I'm looking to get personalized plates on my '13 GT. I'm a 31 year old female. Some I've seen are super cheesy, of course I want one that's badazzzzz!
Check your state's DMV site. Every state is different in requirements, costs, options, etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
914 Posts
Well you can't use the 31 so youd be going with the car. Fast50 fem50 you have any other things you can say it has do do with you for sure
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,791 Posts
CYTEGRL - Coyote Girl
SONMY50 - Suck on my 5.0
MANSPKR - Man Spanker
LUVTOFU - Love Tofu (the soy food)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
CYTEGRL - Coyote Girl
SONMY50 - Suck on my 5.0
MANSPKR - Man Spanker
LUVTOFU - Love Tofu (the soy food)
If I saw a chick pull up in a mustang that had the LP LUVTOFU I am pretty sure I wouldn't read it as love tofu...

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,791 Posts
nosympathy said:
If I saw a chick pull up in a mustang that had the LP LUVTOFU I am pretty sure I wouldn't read it as love tofu...

:)
It's not supposed to. Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
598 Posts
CaptainBeyond said:
You should get 5.OMG!
This one is ****in great! Lmao Especially for a girl. Sorry I don't have any good ideas myself lol
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top