Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used 2013 gt base model. I'm trying to Bluetooth my phone to the car. The "phone" button on the car doesn't work. Does this mustang even have Bluetooth or is it just line in?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
28 Posts
try: menu> system settings> bluetooth devices> add bluetooth device. have it on my 2014 v6 premium. not sure if you'll have it on yours, but i don't see why not.

edit: whoops jk i just looked it up, i believe you need sync in order to have bluetooth? can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow. Well that sucks that it doesn't have Bluetooth. Thanks for the replies!

2013 Mustang GT Base 6 speed manual

·
Registered
27 Posts
If it has SYNC, it has BlueTooth, if not you're SOL

·
Registered
274 Posts
If you would like Bluetooth get a GROM audio Module. It plugs into the Sirius port so whenever you press SAT it turns audio to the Bluetooth device. Phone calls will interrupt radio and you can answer by pressing forward on sync or decline by pressing back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
^^^
Yep I've had that unit before I replace everything radio related. It worked very well for both calls and music.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you would like Bluetooth get a GROM audio Module. It plugs into the Sirius port so whenever you press SAT it turns audio to the Bluetooth device. Phone calls will interrupt radio and you can answer by pressing forward on sync or decline by pressing back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I don't have a sat button.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll get a line in Bluetooth dongle. I'm just surprised they cheaped out on Bluetooth for this car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts