Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a trick to getting to talk to a real person at AM other than wait? The couple of times I tried I didn't have the time to wait on the line. Does AM price match?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ive called three times to make orders cause there was a problem with my card and they have given me upgrades for parts for free and im sure they would price match if you give them the direct link to the other guys part. Ive never waited more than a few minutes when I have called. They will work with you for sure awesome people at AM!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Is there a trick to getting to talk to a real person at AM other than wait? The couple of times I tried I didn't have the time to wait on the line. Does AM price match?
During us working hours I've never had an issue... Can't speak to after hours.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nhcowboy said:
During us working hours I've never had an issue... Can't speak to after hours.
Sorry, I didn't say it was during working hours. Got my 11 GT last august. Since that time I've made six orders with them. I have had contact with a couple of guys thru e-mail. Based on that experience I have nothing but praise for their operation. I guess I just wait to call when I have time. :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Sorry, I didn't say it was during working hours. Got my 11 GT last august. Since that time I've made six orders with them. I have had contact with a couple of guys thru e-mail. Based on that experience I have nothing but praise for their operation. I guess I just wait to call when I have time. :)
Midnight,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble waiting while calling in to AM. We've been really busy with tons of phone calls lately, but we're hiring more Customer Service Reps to help answer phones and eliminate long waits. Our Mustang Experts are here answering phones Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly. Let me know via PM!

Shane

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Shane. I heard from Alex today. I'll be calling tomorrow to place my order. Like I said above, I have nothing but praise for your operation.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, AM came thru again. My Borla axle-back should be here by Wednesday. Thank you AM!!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Thanks Shane. I heard from Alex today. I'll be calling tomorrow to place my order. Like I said above, I have nothing but praise for your operation.
Well, AM came thru again. My Borla axle-back should be here by Wednesday. Thank you AM!!!
Glad to hear that! Thanks for being patience and working with Alex. Also, make sure you post up a video of your Borla exhaust once its installed. I'd like to hear how your Mustang sounds!

Shane

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad to hear that! Thanks for being patience and working with Alex. Also, make sure you post up a video of your Borla exhaust once its installed. I'd like to hear how your Mustang sounds!

Shane
That will be in the Spring when I take the GT out of storage. I'm collecting parts during the Winter. So far have CAI, axle-backs. To get yet, tuner, suspension, brake upgrades front & rear, and wheels & tires. If you guys don't hear from me again, it'll be a/c the wife took the debit/credit cards away :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts