Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should i paint the gt500 diffuser when i recieve it in the color of my car?, whats your thoughts? Im doing gt500 conversion on my 5.0:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
I wouldn't paint it. The rear of the car looks real good with the contrast of a flat black diffuser. Looks meaner in my opinion. Even $300k supercars leave it black. But either way can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
You should paint it. Then put two racing stripes down the car, change the front end, put some Shelby and cobra emblems everywhere, buy some overpriced wheels, and some ghetto seat covers. Then line up against a real Shelby Gt500 and get embarrassed, left wondering why did I try to make my car something it's not. Good luck with your "conversion".

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Heartless said:
I wouldn't paint it. The rear of the car looks real good with the contrast of a flat black diffuser. Looks meaner in my opinion. Even $300k supercars leave it black. But either way can't wait to see it!
True, i wouldn't paint it

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
You should paint it. Then put two racing stripes down the car, change the front end, put some Shelby and cobra emblems everywhere, buy some overpriced wheels, and some ghetto seat covers. Then line up against a real Shelby Gt500 and get embarrassed, left wondering why did I try to make my car something it's not. Good luck with your "conversion".
Hahaha ruthless but funny

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
Ha! Im doing this because it came out in my year, im not converting my car into anything, if you read above youll notice i said only said i was doing the exhaust conversion, i oersonally like the gt500 exhaust so why not do the 13 exhaust if i have a a 13, all im asking is paint or no paint, not shelby or not shelby conversion

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Heartless said:
Im painting is black, the color of my car

·
Registered
142 Posts
Im painting is black, the color of my car[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm. Maybe it would look pretty good. Dunno i still like the gloss black and flat black contrast like the black shelby pic u posted. I think if your going for more "show car" looks then paint it. If your thinking more aggressive street car then leave flat. I think both would look good. If u paint please post pics. Im interested

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heartless said:
Im painting is black, the color of my car
Hmmmmm. Maybe it would look pretty good. Dunno i still like the gloss black and flat black contrast like the black shelby pic u posted. I think if your going for more "show car" looks then paint it. If your thinking more aggressive street car then leave flat. I think both would look good. If u paint please post pics. Im interested[/QUOTE]

I am regardless, just wanted to know your guys opinion, going to post the video of installation and finish on this forum stay tuned

1 - 15 of 15 Posts