Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pics of the car, let me know what you think.[/img]

·
Registered
800 Posts
Schhwweeeaaatttttt!!!!!

Some 5% tint would look really nice on there too, 99 GT Exhaust would look purty coming from the rear of the car too!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
what size tires do you have the profile seems awfully high.... and needs to be droped :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the opinions guys, I have dump pipes after the flowmasters so that is why you see no exhaust pipes, as for lowering it I plan to do that as well. That will have to wait a little bit though, the n02 comes off of it this spring and the supercharger goes on. After that I'm going to lower it.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Looks good for sure. Only thing it needs is to be lowered some tints and a Steeda wing and that car would look damn nice. :headbang:

·
Registered
941 Posts
SVO is win :headbang:

looks good. those aren't 16's are they? i dont' know if the tires aren't to specs or if its the wheels. hmmmmmm

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are 16's. IMO the 17's are too heavy for the v6 and tend to slow it down. With the 16's I noticed no drop in my ET time. I would have rather had the 16's and more go instead of 17's and feeling more sluggish. I do need springs however. The picture makes the gap in the wheel well look bigger than it really is. The tires and rims I have now are the same highth as the stock rims and tires so the tire to rim praportion is correct.Thanks for the compliments guys. 8)

Actually weight increase from 16 to 17 is not that bad but every inch after that increases weight more dramatically. But if you like the rims that ios cool. I see what Austin is saying the tires seem rather tall for stcok height!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Autobadges said:
very nice, whats your best E/T, got any hp numbers? :)
I have ran a best of 14.3, never had it to a dyno though, not sure about the hp

1 - 16 of 16 Posts