Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to add the mach chin spoiler and/or the mach 1 grille delete to my 2000 v6 stang and was wondering if anyone had these on there stang so i could see what it would look like on the v6 front. please post ur pics if u have one, thanks alot

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how hard is it to install the grille delete? i would guess that the chin spoiler is easy , right?

also where is the cheapest place to buys these two things? i found them on ebay and they seem the cheapest there

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
both items are an easy install

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
they are easy to install just make sure the chin spoiler is nice and lined up and test fit it just dont line up one end and start from there... cuz you will have the other end come up short.

the grill delete is the pita, but its really not that bad. you should use double sided tape to hold down the peice that covers the holes where the stock grill was.

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
I'm about to order the same things for my car sometime soon, install isn't that bad on either one.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
fastmustangs1 said:
I painted mine to match the body color but other leave the grille delete black. My chin spoiler is black though.

Matt
ooo, me like....and the stars and stipes pony is awesome too

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
Man, I really gotta get a chin spoiler now...

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I put mine on Sunday. Spent all Saturday night getting it lined up too. I drilled the center hole, popped the clip in and went left to right until I finished drilling all the holes out. Thos plastic spring loaded clips work wonders.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
also this is alittle off the topic of my post but i was wondering where i could get the stripe that goes down the side of the car at? the one that says mustang.
i would love to have one down the side of mine (well both sides) :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
You can get them straight from ford if you'd like..just go to the parts department and tell them what you want. I have no idea how much they want for these though. And dunno where else to get them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts