Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm ordering my rear window louver but have 400 left as mod money so far performance wise I have o/r pipe ,flowmaster, bama tune , and intake .
Was thinking
Cs chin spoiler with boss splitter
3.73 gears
Barton shifter
Uca lca

Between those pick one and tell me why you would . The gear would probably be the most beneficial but my mpg is already 13mpg driving like a jack off lol

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me and mechanic friend are so just have to buy gears and instal kit

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

And I'm 6mt to but I know all will be done eventually just what y'all would do firs I think appearence wise I have plenty now need to work on performance

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Lca's are important in reducing wheel hop. If you are lowered then UCA's will help return your alignment and help with wheel hop even more so. If it means anything at all, I have the billet ford racing LCA's on a otherwise stock suspension and have no wheel hop.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I'm extremely lowered lol and my alignment may be off but idk much in regards to this stuff . So lca and 3.73 it is but I've always thought my car was plenty fast now lol

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Other thing I should note is I planed on a supercharger next year as well and would hate to change gears again lol

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Well if you are extremely lowered as you say you need an adjustable panhard bar, camber plates, relo brackets and UCA's bad then otherwise your goin to tear up those new tires.

Also, my buddies 2011 gt is procharged with a 6MT and 3:55s and his car will run 10s all day when he can hook up.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,486 Posts
Absolutely, these cars do not lack power or looks, only the ability to put that power to the ground. The control arms will help with that a lot. It will help stop wheel hop and allow you to more effectively plant the tire to the ground

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
So for around 400 it would be the jba lowers and what ever upper I can find then .. Panhard bar would have to wait
Buy all BMR, Steeda, or Whiteline parts. And do it all at once. LCA'S, UCA & Mount, LCA Relo's, and a Adjustable Panhard Bar. Do it right the first time, even if it means saving for another month. Your car deserves it.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Can't afford all at once simple as that lol il have to do uca and lca or jus uca for now putting on myself
Think about it this way... It all has to come apart anyway, so u will be doing the same labor like 2-3 times which means more labor$$ and time... So u might as well slowly start collecting the parts and put it all together at one time

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Think about it this way... It all has to come apart anyway, so u will be doing the same labor like 2-3 times which means more labor$$ and time... So u might as well slowly start collecting the parts and put it all together at one time
+1. My point exactly. It doesn't make sense to buy a bunch of cheap parts that you can throw on right away. When if you buy quality parts, collect everything you need over the course of weeks or months. And then put it all together at one time, the reward is much greater. Either way, it's your car. Just my 2cents

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,876 Posts
Well I'm ordering my rear window louver but have 400 left as mod money so far performance wise I have o/r pipe ,flowmaster, bama tune , and intake .
Was thinking
Cs chin spoiler with boss splitter
3.73 gears
Barton shifter
Uca lca

Between those pick one and tell me why you would . The gear would probably be the most beneficial but my mpg is already 13mpg driving like a jack off lol
I think all of these mods are a must have on the 10+ Mustangs! If you're looking to add more power, obviously the 3.73's are our only performance mod here.

However, Gears, Barton Shifter and Suspension is just as important! You'll notice a huge difference in drive ability from these mods. I would recommend doing whatever mod you want to do first because I imagine they'll all be on the car at some point anyway :)!

Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I buy from am and thinking lca/relocation brackets and install is free lol and if I buy it I put on car that day lol and AM as much as I buy from you wish there was a rewards program lmao so thinking this month lca/relocation brackets then nx month uca

1 - 20 of 27 Posts