Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently running 2-12inch Kicker Comp VRs with a Kicker KX800 watt 2 channel amp and i am thinking of getting a new sub because Ive had them loud now I want subs with clear bass instead of just loud bass. any ideas on maybe 1- 12inch that would be good with 800 watts? thanks for your help

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
JL W7 or solo baric L7 :mrgreen:

btw... what up turry, nice to see you ;)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
The only problem with the L7 is that it's like the Power HX2, sounds best when done in pairs....those subs will also only give you the "loud bass" as you were referring to it. IMO the best single sub for sound would be either an eclipse or a Boston Acoustic sub. To be honest, I'm probably going with a single Eclipse in my car, but that's just me

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
eclipses are nice too, forgot about those. Bostons are very nice... i bet even an infinity perfect 12 would suit you pretty nice

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Kappas are pretty good. I've never messed with them but that's just because noone has asked for them. I may look in to buying Infinity this time to see how they do.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i thought kappas were the green infinity subs. Im referring to the white ones :-? :-? im pretty sure theyre called infinity perfects

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
elemental design e12a

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
The white ones are Infinity Kappa Perfects to clarify for ya Zim

·
Registered
10 Posts
hell a couple W3's would be good enough with about 500 watts rms pushing them.. :headbang:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts