Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first Mustang finally arrived on Thursday, and I'm going to pick her up a littler later today (car specs in sig)! It's been a long 5 weeks and 4 days. I'll try to get some pictures up sometime tomorrow.

Ordered: 9/18/2012
Build Date: 10/09/2012
Arrived at dealer: 10/25/2012

·
Registered
809 Posts
Enjoy your new car! If your anything like me, do your best to keep that traction control on. I have had mine for just over a week and can see a clear difference in tread depth between my front and rear tires.... time for a rotation already hahahaha. have fun!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Is it odd that I'm excited for this new owner?! Every time I see someone new to the mustang world I get excited for them. Can't wait to see pics of your new baby!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I picked her up yesterday! Haven't had much time to drive her, or fool around with the Sync features yet as my family had a halloween party shortly after I picked her up, but I'm planning on doing a lot of that today.

It's a very fun car to drive, even with the 2.73 gears. It's still much quicker than my old Contour SVT. One thing that I'm very happy/surprised about is how good the visibility is. Specifically out the rear window. I almost always back into parking places, and into my driveway so this is a great thing. I expected the visibility to be terrible as I've driven my grandfathers Fusion, and can't see anything out it's rear window, but I was pleasantly surprised that the Mustang isn't that bad.

Anyway, here are a few pictures that my Mom took while we were at the dealer. I'll post some better pictures once I find a nice location to take them.

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wanna trade tail lights?

C'mon! I know you wanna.

Seriously though, beautiful car. It's like a blank canvas, made of gold and puppy dogs, just waiting for bolt ins.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
JoshLSTV said:
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I picked her up yesterday! Haven't had much time to drive her, or fool around with the Sync features yet as my family had a halloween party shortly after I picked her up, but I'm planning on doing a lot of that today.

It's a very fun car to drive, even with the 2.73 gears. It's still much quicker than my old Contour SVT. One thing that I'm very happy/surprised about is how good the visibility is. Specifically out the rear window. I almost always back into parking places, and into my driveway so this is a great thing. I expected the visibility to be terrible as I've driven my grandfathers Fusion, and can't see anything out it's rear window, but I was pleasantly surprised that the Mustang isn't that bad.

Anyway, here are a few pictures that my Mom took while we were at the dealer. I'll post some better pictures once I find a nice location to take them.
Nice. I like the color. You need the black rtr 19in wheels on there. It would look sick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts