Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I usually just drive it on the weekends. As for the springs...I hate them. Ive used high quality springs on all my other vehicles. I did something different this time....and well sometimes people make mistakes. They will soon be replaced with a much higher quality setup. The dropzones are better than stock, but not by much.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I usually just drive it on the weekends. As for the springs...I hate them. Ive used high quality springs on all my other vehicles. I did something different this time....and well sometimes people make mistakes. They will soon be replaced with a much higher quality setup. The dropzones are better than stock, but not by much.
Right on. I don't mind the ride of stock so I'm sure I won't mind these. Thanks! I wish I never sold my sr performance ones :/

·
Registered
529 Posts
Lookin good!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Fresh paint job helps. I hit it with the mequires ultimate polish, then the ultimate wax.
Try Meg's 205...great stuff. Use by hand or polisher with a white pad or black pad for less agree sieve approach . Ad yes Croftgate also has some awesome compounds and polishes.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ive looked into croftgate. Seems legit. However the meguires works very well, and my paint looks amazing. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
It is very legit stuff...I still hit my car once a year with either Meg's 205 or Croftgate compounds....but daily maintenance I am 100% Croftgate. I was a user now a dealer...that sounds so funny to type...hopefully I am not being tracked by the. FBI for being a dealer. LOL

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just ordered the project x. Im going to tape off my explorer and do half with the mequires and half with the croftgate. Ill post pictures.

I know that the mequires can make old and tired paint look new. I have only seen croftgate products used on paint that already looks great. Ill put it to a real test and post the results.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I just ordered the project x. Im going to tape off my explorer and do half with the mequires and half with the croftgate. Ill post pictures.

I know that the mequires can make old and tired paint look new. I have only seen croftgate products used on paint that already looks great. Ill put it to a real test and post the results.
That's awesome...Project X is a Depth and Shine Enhancer it is not a polish or compound . What Meg's product are you testing it against ? I look forward to your independent opinion and for the record I think all Meg's products are great just like I believe Croftgate products have their place on the shelf. If I may ask after you post on here can you also send me an email with details of your test both pro or con ....thanks. [email protected]

1 - 20 of 52 Posts