Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes i know id rather it be fun ford weekend but that will have to wait till next summer super chevy was sweet tho saw some 6 second nitro coupes and jet cars and some badass dragsters. The chicago outlawz where there who ran 8's and r supposedly street legal cept for slicks and a TON of nitrous.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
....mmmmmm ya?

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
....chicago outlawz=badass

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I've seen the school bus before. It carries the front wheels all the way down the strip. I wish i had a bus like that in school :rolleyes:

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ZO6

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
more sweetness

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
....a 4 banger for all u ricers lol

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
lol been better if it was a sped bus

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
....one of the fastest reg signup cars there was this badass vette.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what i bought at the show :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Awesome man, wish i could have gone

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i agree with u on that one altho saying that to those jet cars would be kinda impossible without putting ur fingers in ur ears lol. those things were stupid fast.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I dont believe Jimmy would be saying much after saying that to many of those bowties that were running in those pics!

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
lol, i am not denying that those chevys are damn fast, I'm just a blue oval kinda guy :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Arent we all here Blue Oval guys ourselves...besides maybe DE

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
he tries to hide it by sayin he's got a mazda...but wait....what did he buy a couple of weeks ago...is that a ford i saw :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Now watch, he's gonna try to hide it by saying he didn't put a ford engine in or something. But last time i checked the probe is made by ford

1 - 20 of 20 Posts