Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to buy some gloss black AMR wheels from AM but i was wanting to see how the 20s lookd vs. the 19s
and also wanted to know how they handled .
and if AM reads this do you guys offer a 20s rim and tire package ?
thanks for any help guys
also this is going on 2012 mustang
:drinkingbuddy:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing. I've got a 2011 GT/CS and i'm looking to get a set of the gloss black AMR wheels for it, but i'm not sure I want to bump up to the 20s or keep it on 19s like the size I have now.

I've looked at all the pics and customer ride pics on American Muscle, but can't really find good comparison pics of the 19s to 20s.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same here man. I made my own package on the site didnt seem to be much more expensive . I just worry about trying to get them balance in the future . Last set of 20s I had no where wanted to mess with them. Which becomes a pain

·
Registered
223 Posts
Exactly my thoughts, I had a set of factory 20's on my Cadillac STS a few years ago which caused me a lot of grief. I had to get 2 tires replaced on a business trip once and it took 2 days and nearly $700 for the dealer to get it sorted out because they didn't have the proper equipment to do it.

I wonder if the 19's would be the same, since most wheel shops don't or didn't use to do anything over a 18 inch wheel. Many OEM's are selling cars with 20's or 22's on them from the factory now, so maybe that's changed?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure if they would or not bc they always told me they didn't mess with 20s or larger. Or after market wheels. So I'm not sure lol

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
im looking to buy some gloss black AMR wheels from AM but i was wanting to see how the 20s lookd vs. the 19s
and if AM reads this do you guys offer a 20s rim and tire package ?
thanks for any help guys
also this is going on 2012 mustang
:drinkingbuddy:
Great choice, I really like the Gloss Black AMR's! They're by far my personal favorite wheel.

We can definitely put together a wheel and tire package together for you in a 20'! I would recommend checking out our Product page, we have a ton of customer submitted on car photos.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need some assistance. My CS team would be happy to get you squared away! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

·
Registered
103 Posts
i made the jump to 20s and i love it. i get compliments everywhere i go.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i also lowered it 1.5 inches all around. 20x8.5 up front. and 20x10 in the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
i went wtih eibach pro kit and pan hard bar. the parts were around 500 bucks total after the 30 dollar camber bolts. but i paid to have it installed. there is a shop around me called mystage3 and he has 1000hp shelby's straight custom mustangs to the max. so he did the work. charged me 100 bucks tto install. got the rims and tires for 1500.

·
Registered
370 Posts
The AMR wheels look amazing on almost any Stang imo. Either way, it's a worthy buy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts