Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know she still sits mighty high. I'm working on getting her down 1.5". Enjoy. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive had them for a couple months now and i love them. Ive had zero issues with them. The conversations, people I've met, and the look of awe on ppls faces is priceless. Money well spent imo.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
2013_stang_gt said:
Thank you. the kit ran me about 850. Very slight modification done to the inside fenders. I'm in the mountains now so definately dropping my ride.
Yea I'm gonna lower mine soon. And I'm not really into the lambo doors, but if they are done right they are ok. One of my past coworkers had a 350z with them and it was ok .

·
Registered
360 Posts
Beautiful stang, if the doors are done right I love them and yours seem to be that way! I wouldn't personally do mine but like everyone said its just preference and if you like it that's all that matters. Gotta have something that your proud of!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone. It was a 50/50 shot at the type of image I was trying to get out of it. I'm only using the doors for upcoming car shows. They open normally so I'm not drawing too much unwanted attention. Locally, I get more questions about whats under my hood, and my exhaust than I do my doors. I'm a firm believer in keeping with the muscle car tradition, and thats the road i'm on. Black glossed Saleen wheels, and suspension is as far as I'm willing to go for appearance. Of course, we all know there's never an end to modding. Lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts