Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow stangers..I have some pics of my car...let me know what you think. I know that back is a little flashy, but I will be removing the chorme flame decal soon. I saw on ebay a set of white bullitt rims that I like...here is the site address: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/[email protected]=43957&item=2489529535 I think these rims would really set my car off; I actually like them better than the chrome ones. I have added some pics of interior also if that is okay..so I won't have to post twice. I just installed my billet grille and mach 1 chin spoiler...I love that mod. Well here it is guys. :D If the pictures come out hazy..just click on it and it will clear up..im not sure why my pics on here show like that.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
nice, i actually dont mind that flame thing, but that big chrome deal around your license plate looks kinda funky... overall i like it though, and white kicks ass :)

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
nice pony plate!!!!!!!!! (i got one also, not on the car till after winter ;) ) but yeah the thing around the plate is kinda :rolleyes: and the fog lights under the front, I would put them behind the stock holes, (my dad did it on his 99) looks good tho 8)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ZimStang said:
nice, i actually dont mind that flame thing, but that big chrome deal around your license plate looks kinda funky... overall i like it though, and white kicks ass :)
Thanks Zim :D ! And yes you are right..white does kick ass. LOL well no one really likes my chrome license plate lol , but I do.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ZimStang said:
Thanks Zim :D ! And yes you are right..white does kick ass. LOL well no one really likes my chrome license plate lol , but I do. I saw pics of your car on 3.8 and your car is cool as hell man.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I say keep that chrome flame but that huge chrome thingy around your plate oh boy thats a must go seriously wow :wtf:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bluemustang said:
I say keep that chrome flame but that huge chrome thingy around your plate oh boy thats a must go seriously wow :wtf:
Thanks guys.. I am happy that you like my car overall. It seems no one likes my license decal lol..is it that bad?..If I take it off..I wouldn't know what to do with it lol.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
yeah its pretty bad man. Like honestly first reaction was "woah". If you took it off you can do either of two 1. throw it in the trash 2. sell it to a rice boy looking for flash. :!:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
:D Never thought of that. Thats a good one

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yeah that Rear plate thing might work in Arizona for like Area51, but dunt think I like it or the chrome in the vents just behind the doors....

But over all its pretty good!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
take the back tag chrome thing off along with the side scoop inserts and the side door gaurd molding (very ugly....) and it will look better, nice interior parts for it. get some rims and drop it a bit to really set it off.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
nice car man i like it :headbang: but that chrome thing around the license plate is a it overdoin it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
KrazyPony said:
Yeah that Rear plate thing might work in Arizona for like Area51, but dunt think I like it or the chrome in the vents just behind the doors....

But over all its pretty good!
Thanks guys for the criticism...I will probably take the license decal off but I love my chrome side scoops..no way im taking those off lol. As for rims..I have been looking at the white bullitt rims with the clear coat finish. I think they are different and they match my car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NavyStang05 said:
where did you get the door sills? they're pimp :headbang:
I purchased the doorsills from UPRproducts Navystang. They run about $70 something with the shipping. Thanks Dom :) You guys never responded about the rims ....I put the link up...what do you think about them?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts