Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeasterday me and my friend installed my mach 1 chin spoiler and silver lettering in the rear bumper.

Here's the pics...let me know what y'all think :)

This is what I started with just to give you an idea of what i've done since I got it Nov 14 03:

·
Registered
800 Posts
be kewl if you could locate an GT Bumper in the same color scheme and raise those pipes up there a tad, thats what we had done when we had my wifes 00' v6, switched it out in a chinese rest. with another fella that wanted a v6 bumper for his GT since he had gotten turn downs!

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah when I have money i'm getting a gt rear bumper for it, but for now what i've got will have to do lol(thats what happens when your a broke white boy) ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks damn sweet, dude. IMO, some '03 Cobra side skirts would look very nice on that. I believe you can order them pre-painted in Sonic Blue. A Ford dealer near me quoted me around $170 for both sides.

·
Registered
800 Posts
what different in the 03 Cobra SideSkirts as you say compaired to a normal side body kick panel?

Didnt know they were any diff. or are you speaking of sumthing diff. :-?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
they are flat lined like the bullits with out the ugly mud flap thing. and looks good i was gonna go for a gt rear but after getting new tips and angling htem up a tad it looks relaly good under the stock bumper.

·
Registered
19 Posts
you can use the v6 bumper and cut out little hemispherical shapes so it looks like the GT bumper. Someone on 3.8mustang did it. they were talking to Maestro about it... i think his name was beetlejuice, can't remember though.

anyways, your car looks great! i love that blue. its an awesome shade, and the silver accents go fantastic w/ it.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
One thing dude...spoiler...I loved my 02 when it didn't have one, but since i put it on over christmas i've fallen in love. That's just my 02 cents on that for ya

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
if you cut out the places for exhaust it looks odd cuz the gt rear has little indents around the pipe, if you just cut holes it looks super getto, fork over the money for a real bumper or keep the stocker.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dont worry guys i'm not doing any cutting lol. I can get a gt take off bumper at www.ageclassic.com for like 150 or something like that then I just gotta get it painted. Hopefully i'll get that done sometime this summer.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
WishForWings said:
you can use the v6 bumper and cut out little hemispherical shapes so it looks like the GT bumper. Someone on 3.8mustang did it. they were talking to Maestro about it... i think his name was beetlejuice, can't remember though.

anyways, your car looks great! i love that blue. its an awesome shade, and the silver accents go fantastic w/ it.
BAHHAHAHAh he said fantastic :gay:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
try www.bumpers.com for the GT bumper already painted as your OEM color

Fantastic havent heard anyone use that word in like decades :D

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I was jus saying it as a general comment not in literal terms :D

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
you can use the v6 bumper and cut out little hemispherical shapes so it looks like the GT bumper. Someone on 3.8mustang did it. they were talking to Maestro about it... i think his name was beetlejuice, can't remember though
It doesn't look good. I saw it.

Anyway, looks nice. Looks a little naked to me without a spoiler. :|

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
looks awsome :headbang:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts