Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took the new stang out to Newport Beach for our vacation. Luckily, my wife is a semi-pro photographer, so we took some pics.

Hope you like them. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NIce pics. Now let the modding begin. LOL
HAHAHA - I am TRYING to work my wife over to let me start! Problem is, I just talked her into trading in HER Lexus (that she loved) for the new Mustang.

I can't spend any more cash on anything until after the first of the year.

I was lucky she let me get the custom stripes and tinting!

I just don't know what to do first? This is what I am hoping to do.

1. Roush Axlebacks
2. 3.73 or 4.10 Gears (not sure which ones to get with my automatic)
3. CAI, Boss Intake and tune (afraid of losing my warranty, so this may wait a while)
4. 11 x 20 rears and 9 x 20 front rims and tires
5. Lower and Suspension
6. Supercharger

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
HAHAHA - I am TRYING to work my wife over to let me start! Problem is, I just talked her into trading in HER Lexus (that she loved) for the new Mustang.

I can't spend any more cash on anything until after the first of the year.

I was lucky she let me get the custom stripes and tinting!

I just don't know what to do first? This is what I am hoping to do.

1. Roush Axlebacks
2. 3.73 or 4.10 Gears (not sure which ones to get with my automatic)
3. CAI, Boss Intake and tune (afraid of losing my warranty, so this may wait a while)
4. 11 x 20 rears and 9 x 20 front rims and tires
5. Lower and Suspension
6. Supercharger
First mods with an auto is a tune/stall/supercharger. Three biggest things. Besides those exhaust next.

If plan on a supercharger wait on gears.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
228 Posts
Looks very nice

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Awesome pics!!!!!!!

·
Registered
903 Posts
At least you got her to give in and now you got it.The modding will come.We always feed our addiction one way or the other.Car is nice man!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Car looks good! How is the Coyote-I haven't had a chance to drive one yet. Heard Ford made the front head rests adjustable. How do you like them?

·
Registered
205 Posts
My cousin has a 2011 5.0, awesome cars!! With only some bolt ons( CAI,mail-order tune,BBK long tubes, and borlas he turned 11.62 on slicks!! Awesome time for not much parts, but with the boss intake he was barely in the 11,90s the boss intake robbed valuable torque from the car, from what I've read the boss 302r has different valve springs and I think something else different in the heads, it prob does good on that set up but deff hurt his in the quarter and with that auto I'd deff go 410s booyaa!!! Hope you have many awesome times in the stang dude!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts