Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spiced it up a bit and changed the color but man it looks sweet... I get so many people just stoping and staring they cant stop! some even pee their pants!

tell me what you think

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
lmfao, I hadn't seen those.

I can't believe there is a rear spoiler on the hood of that car... I like the silver tape around the tail lights too.

·
Registered
106 Posts
thats tight yo

NOT!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
let me tell you that downforce on the front end makes the car at least 50hp faster.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
SpectorV said:
I spiced it up a bit and changed the color but man it looks sweet... I get so many people just stoping and staring they cant stop! some even pee their pants!

tell me what you think
^ :banme:

lol

·
Registered
517 Posts
That thing is sweet. What does it transform into. Whoever created that should be in jail! lol :jail:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
i wonder how you open the hood with that spoiler blocking it?

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Why would he need to open the hood? He obviously doen't need to, probably wouldn't know what the hell to do if he did get it open! **points to alternator** "sweet!! I have turbo and I didn't even know"

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ive been at a hang out... when some dude pointed to his alternator and claimed it was a turbo.. and then said look there is the pulley that spools it WTF

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
please tell me that spoiler is just resting on the hood awaiting later placement in the correct place.. :uhh:

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it was my idea... very origional and OMG it helps me when im razin

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
n8r said:
Why would he need to open the hood? He obviously doen't need to, probably wouldn't know what the hell to do if he did get it open! **points to alternator** "sweet!! I have turbo and I didn't even know"
werd

1 - 20 of 20 Posts