Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a pic of my stereo that i am building.....
i have two Memphis m3 12's in a 7.2cuft ported box
memphis mclass 1000d
two memphis mclass 300's
two sets of memphis mclass sq6.5 component sets
three optima gel cell batteries
sony head unit

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
tell me what you think.. i am going to finish the back off by fiberglassing everything and painting it all to match..

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Looks nice man. Actually looks close to how I'm working out my back seat stereo. Love the car BTW

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Not to shabby man. Not my kinda companies but that sure as hell is gonna do the job. Def wanna see how it comes out in the end.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey i am also curious of other set-ups so if you all have any pics of mustang systems post um up for me if you can. thanks....

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
very nice ride man i like somethin unique!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Here's a pic of my old system.. I was way too lazy to actually do anything with it...so I just made some boxes and stuffed it all in lol
That's two 12 DVC Pioneer's with 1200 watt Legacy amp.
They're now in the back of a jeep, talk about some loud bass...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats cool...i am a big bass head too although i do like to be able to listen to regular music when i cruise...i currently have about 15 first place trophies and the car produces massive spl levels especially for just having two 12's. on a termlab mic(very hard to hit on i might add) the car has done a 149.5 and at some car shows with other crapier mikes it has done as high as a 164.3. i am happy with the progress so far though just takes alot of time.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Yeh, I couldn't get those to push over 120...but I also didn't try to make the boxes right either..just threw some boxes together lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i have been there done that numerous times....lol....that what always happens when you work on them for a living..never time for your own..

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I do carpentry work..so basically like doing it for a living...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts