Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to get some Pirelli PNero M&S's. They are top rated high-performance all-season tire. Needed a all-season due to the snow, and this is my everyday driver. Fvckers were $158 a tire, but so far. I'm VERY happy with them.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
that's an interesting tread pattern..

Bet it works though.

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. You have one of the cleanest looking Mustangs I've ever seen. Perfect mixes, all around.

If I could have ur car, I might would even go back to that body style ;) :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WhiteStang99 - thank you thank you :D

the car is pretty much done. I still need Pony Center caps, then she is finished. Then I'm saving up to get me a 99 or 00 Electric Green Cobra or GT. thats what the plans for me to be is

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
looks sweet!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dom said:
Damn your Stang is awesome. What happened with the Saleen hood and Cobra rear wing?

Not that bad for Pirellis. Get what you pay for with them.

plans changed on what I wanted to do. I may keep the ol V6 though...not forsure yet

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
KEEP IT KEEP IT haha or drive up and give it to me :) nice tires man, I hope i dont have to buy new tires this winter, cause if so i am going back to stock rims and $50 tires from pepboys. haha

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
true...I know that

·
Registered
541 Posts
NICE tires. You probably could have gone a bigger tire maybe like a 275 instead of 245 a little more expensive though.

Matt 2001 moded V6.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
all that money on tires and you STILL have the wrong size on your car....

·
Registered
71 Posts
by now his tires probably bald, are those 03 cobra rims?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tires still have great tread left on them actually

I got the 245's because I have to drive this car in the winter, and 245's give better traction in rain and snow then 275's, and this is my only vehicle...so I went with the 245's

1 - 20 of 20 Posts